We want you to know that there may occasionally be products or services offered on examtackler.com from which we will earn a commission at no additional cost to you, if you decide to make a purchase. Please understand that we have experience with all of these companies and products, and we recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions we make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
ExamTackler.com is specifically a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, Amazon.com, the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Please note that we have not been given any free products, services or anything else by these companies in exchange for mentioning them on the site.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please do not hesitate to contact us through our contact page. It can be accessed on the menu above.
Like many other Web sites, examtackler.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
– Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to examtackler.com and other sites on the Internet.
examtackler.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Warranties and Liabilities
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without any notice.
We nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. Thus, you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and that we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Trademarks and Copyrights
Examtackler.com may use certain trademarks – in particular, but not limited to the trademarks listed below – owned by third parties, none of which is affiliated with us or endorse our website and services.
- ACT: ACT is a registered trademark of the ACT
- ASVAB: ASVAB and Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery may be trademarks or registered trademarks of the U.S. Department of Defense.
- GED: GED and the GED Testing Service are registered trademarks of the American Council on Education.
- GMAT: GMAT is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council
- GRE: GRE is a registered trademark of the Educational Testing Service
- IELTS: IELTS is a registered trademark of The Cambridge English Language Assessment, British Council, IELTS Australia Pty Ltd and IELTS Inc.
- LSAT: LSAT is a registered trademark of the Law School Admission Council
- MCAT: MCAT is a registered trademark of the Association of American Medical Colleges
- NCLEX: NCLEX, NCLEX-RN, and NCLEX-PN are registered trademarks of the National Council of State Boards of Nursing, Inc.
- PMI: PMI is a registered trade mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
- PMP: PMP is a registered trademark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
- SAT: SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board
- SAT Subject Tests: SAT Subject Tests is a trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board
- TEAS: Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS®) and ATI® Nursing Education are registered trademarks of the Assessment Technologies Institute®, LLC.
- TOEFL: TOEFL is a registered trademark of the Educational Testing Service